Enter the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards — it’s your turn to win!
Categories range from small business SEM to enterprise-level SEO to Search Marketer of the Year and so much more!
What is the all-out best search campaign you’ve pulled off this year?
Do the people work with every day continue to knock it out of the park time and time again?
Who on your team continues to make jaws drop with their outstanding performance? (Yes, you can say yourself!)
We want to know about it. Showcase your company’s search marketing achievements by entering the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards today!
This year’s submission process has been streamlined to make it easier to complete your application. We’re also giving you more control over how you tell the story of your campaign: Have an unconventional metric that will blow the competition away? Measure success for your campaign in a totally different way? Let us know. The more information you can give our judges, the better.
Categories for 2020 are:
- Agency Of The Year – SEO
- Agency Of The Year – SEM
- Search Marketers Of The Year (UPDATED July 2020. Read more about the changes here.)
- In-House Team Of The Year – SEO
- In-House Team Of The Year – SEM
- Best B2B Search Marketing Initiative – SEM
- Best B2B Search Marketing Initiative – SEO
- Best Overall SEM Initiative – Enterprise
- Best Overall SEO Initiative – Enterprise
- Best Retail Search Marketing Initiative – SEO
- Best Retail Search Marketing Initiative – SEM
- Best Overall SEO Initiative – Small Business
- Best Overall SEM Initiative – Small Business
- Best Local Search Marketing Initiative – SEM
- Best Local Search Marketing Initiative – SEO
- Best Integration Of Search Into Cross-Channel Marketing Campaign
The 6th Annual Search Engine Land Awards ceremony will take place this coming fall via a virtual celebration in light of COVID-19, but we can’t wait to hopefully be back in Seattle for 2021! This is your chance to boost morale, share successes, and earn the recognition of your peers. Don’t miss out. Your team deserves this!
Best of luck! We look forward to your submission.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.