The latest jobs in search marketing
Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.
Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
SEO Lead, Notion (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $205,000 to $230,000 (annual)
- Responsible for leading search engine optimization strategy and driving awareness and adoption across our use cases.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and lead a team of SEO content specialists to drive organic growth and improve our website’s visibility in search engines.
SEO Analyst, Smarsh (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,000 to $79,000 (annual)
- Regularly audit website and resolve any critical errors impacting SEO, user experience, and conversion rates
- Optimize webpages for search engine visibility following white-hat SEO best practices
SEO & Website Strategy Manager, Personify (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 (annual)
- Develop the website strategy for Personify’s suite of products to ensure a compelling user experience, optimize conversion rates and connect individual product sites to the larger Personify brand.
- Serving as Personify’s in-house SEO expert and providing strategy and guidance to internal product/segment teams on how to maximize SEO performance for their brand(s).
Senior SEO Specialist, Searchable (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 (annual)
- Creating Content, Building Pages & Delivering Audits.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis & SEO Audits.
Digital Marketing Specialist, TEAM LEWIS (San Francisco / Hybrid)
- Salary: $63,000 – $73,000 (annual)
- Implements and maintains social media communities, campaigns and projects for TEAM LEWIS’s clients.
- Partners with account servicing to develop compelling and impactful digital content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients.
Jr. Paid Social Media Specialist, Searchable (Harrisburg, PA / On-site)
- Salary: $44,000 – $46,500 (annual)
- Work directly with a portfolio of clients as their direct point of contact at WebFX, educating them through clear communication, and helping them achieve their goals.
- Work to maintain our world-class client retention rate by developing and fostering long-lasting client relationships.
More SEO jobs
SEO Manager, TeePublic. (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $120,000 to $150,000 (annual)
- Partner closely with Product, and Engineering teams to ensure the latest technical SEO best practices are in place and the site’s technical health is sound.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Growth teams on artist recruitment strategies and cross functional SEO projects.
Sr SEO & ASO Marketing Manager, 1Password (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $118,000 to $160,000 (annual)
- Partner with Analytics and leadership to evolve the ASO and SEO strategy and plan, size the opportunity, set goals, KPIs, and reporting.
- Coordinate with Product, Design, and Analytics to plan, coordinate, run, and report on A/B tests to improve app store engagement and downloads.
SEO Group Manager, PitchBook Data (Seattle / On-site)
- Salary: $93,000 to $157,000 (annual)
- Own and drive SEO strategy and efforts, including ensuring that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase web traffic and drive demand generation.
- Partner closely with Marketing teams such as performance marketing, demand generation, content strategy, campaigns and News and Research team to ensure optimal SEO and Web experiences and opportunities.
SEO Analyst, CNN (Los Angeles, CA / On-site)
- Salary: $77,000 to $144,000 (annual)
- Monitor the site for technical SEO issues and indexing problems and work with engineers to ensure they are fixed.
- Identify and document product requirements for the improvement of the publishing platform to assist in SEO.
Sr. SEO Analyst, Dotdash Meredith (New York, NY / On-site)
- Salary: $76,000 to $106,000 (annual)
- Work with Growth managers and editorial leadership to maintain and improve our content libraries.
- Participate in site audits, algorithm analysis, and keyword research to inform content strategy.
SEO Analyst, Strategic America (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $61,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluate SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
SEO Manager, Break The Web (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Assist the Digital PR team with linkbuilding priorities, target industries, URLs, and anchor text.
- Audit & strategize On-Page SEO optimizations related to page titles, descriptions, headers, information architecture, internal links, redirects, and contextual relevance.
More PPC jobs
Paid Search Specialist, Centerfeild (New York, NY / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 (annual)
- Paid Search Specialists help support Centerfield’s Media Buyers on pre & post campaign related tasks.
- You will be responsible for coordinating traffic, helping monitor the delivery of advertising campaigns, and support the department with campaign maintenance.
SEM Analyst, U.S. News & World Report (New York City / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- The Analyst will work with internal stakeholders to define campaign goals and strategy.
- Responsible for audience research, keyword research, segmentation, ad creation, campaign execution, campaign strategy and optimization, bid management and analysis of paid media and social accounts.
Paid Search Specialist, Centerfield (Boston / Remote)
- Salary: $65,600 to $75,000 (annual)
- Run weekly and daily performance reports and work with media buyers to produce campaign recap and verification reports for clients as needed.
- Assist with any additional duties required to enable ad revenue growth, ensure efficient ad delivery, and organize campaign assets to help expedite efficient trafficking.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Earned Media Associate, Golin (Chicago / Remote)
- Salary: $64,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Partner with account teams to create engaging media campaigns, establish and maintain relationships with media, industry analysts and online influencers, and guide our client’s messaging to resonate with these audiences.
- Build long-term media relationships with editors.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.