What will you learn online at SMX Advanced?
Join us online, June 13-14, for this once-a-year, experts-only training and networking experience.
Your once-a-year opportunity to explore actionable, elite, brand-safe tactics that drive campaign success and keep you a cut above the competition is here: SMX Advanced is happening online, June 13-14… and your free All Access pass awaits you.
Programmed by the Search Engine Land experts, the agenda is loaded with 60+ sessions, keynotes, Overtime live Q&As, Coffee Talk meetups, and live demos featuring senior marketers from Google, Microsoft, Shutterstock, Bruce Clay Inc., Merkle, MNTN, Kelly Blue Book, and more leading companies. Together, you’ll tackle critical SEO and PPC topics including E-E-A-T, RSAs, generative AI, PMax, algorithm updates, GA4, and beyond.
Thousands of your peers have already secured a spot and customized their personal agendas – here’s a look at the sessions they’re most excited for and what you’ll learn online next month:
- Revolutionize your PPC game with GPT — with Frederick Vallaeys, Co-founder & CEO, Optmyzr
- Generative AI and the future of SEO: A panel discussion — with Dave Davies, Awareness Team Lead, Weights & Biases, and Britney Muller, SEO consultant
- Using AI chatbots to 10x your keyword research — with Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant and Founder, Orainti
- Exploring recent major Google algorithm updates and preparing for what’s next — with Glenn Gabe, SEO Consultant, G-Squared Interactive
- Enhancing content writing with AI: Opportunities and challenges — with Connor Carreras, Sr. Director of Digital Customer Success, Conductor
- Using ChatGPT to drive technical SEO — with Eric Enge, President, Pilot Holding
- GA4: Avoid configuration pitfalls and rethink reporting — with Kayle Larkin, CEO, Larkin SEO LLC
- Increase SERP visibility with structured data and schema testing — with Tanner Zoromski, SEO Manager, Merkle Inc
- CTV’s halo effect: A PPC and SEO marketer’s superhero origin story — with Ali Haeri, SVP of Marketing, MNTN
Advanced sessions and actionable tactics are just part of the value of SMX Advanced. Read more about your peers’ favorite reasons to attend, including free on-demand access, topic-driven discussion groups, personalized certificates of attendance, and more.
Ready to register? Secure your free All Access pass now!
Psst… Have you heard? The 2023 Search Engine Land Awards are open for entries! Don’t miss your opportunity to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition… enter now!
New on Search Engine Land